Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Make-up Basics

Often times I get asked what are the basic needs when buying make-up.

For make-up advice it all depends on what stores you have at your disposal , and how much you are willing to spend.

Basic needs:

Thick foundation if you are cross dressing (alconeco.com) (Derma Color Foundation Camouflage Creme)
Black eyeliner
Mascara
eyeshadow
Powder
Blush or bronzer
Lipstick


For me because I have a noticeable 5 o'clock shadow the foundation is very important so I use theater foundation. It's very think and noticeable. If you don't grow much facial hair and/or don't have a noticeable 5 o'clock shadow then you can pretty much use any good over the counter foundation.

Since I have a five o'clock shadow, concealer helps. If you look at my transformation video that's the orange stuff I put on first.



you can get it by clicking the link below


Dermacolor Foundation