Friday, March 20, 2009

DJ Play My Song!

We here at GenderFun.com know how much fun it is to put on makeup. We also know that you got to have some hot beats pumping while you put on that mascara.
So, we made a YouTube play list of song that you will LOVE

This is the first of what we hope are many lists to come.

If you have a song that didn't make it on this list please let us know.

Now, press play and put on the blush!

enjoy


1) Dude looks like a lady - Aerosmith
2) I Feel Like a Woman - Shenia Twain
3) Absolutly Not - Deborah Cox
4) I'm Every Woman - Whitney
5) What a Girl Wants - Christina Aguilera
6) What it Feels like for a girl (Remix) - Madonna
7) I'm Not a Girl Not Yet a Woman (Remix) - Britney Spears
8) Femininity - Donna Theodore
9) She's a lady - Tom Jones
10) I'm Just a Girl - No Doubt
11) If I Were A Boy (Laurent Wolf Remix) - Beyonce
12) Woman's got the power (REMIX) - Jennifer Holiday
Bonus
13) The Voice Within (Remix) - Christina Aguilera