Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Dawn of the Living!!!

Hey Amnesia, I dunno if you remember me, but I wrote an email awhile back about how you gave me confidence to embrace my girl side and go from Dennis to Dawn as a crossdresser. Well, you said I should write if I have any more experiences and...well...I have ^__^

It was Christine's birthday and so, her girlfriend and I arranged for her to meet us in New York City for a little get-together. Little did she know that her girlfriend and I had 19 people there to greet and wish her a happy birthday! She was so floored, but before we left Penn Station, I had to do a little wardrobe change. Dennis may have entered that bathroom, but Dawn was the one to leave it!

I went through New York City for the first time as a girl! It was scary, it was fun, and it was...new. I can't say it was perfect. A few times I'd get a comment like "Hey fag, go to California." To which I replied, "Why should I, when I'm fine right here?" It wasn't going to get me down, I was having the time of my life. Luckily, I had my arm wrapped around Christine and I knew I was safe!

It wasn't all bad! I had some compliments when we got to the pier. People said I had moxy, guts, and spirit! I even got to take pictures with a group of ladies! It was a day, I won't soon forget.

So, again I'd like to thank you for getting me to come out of my shell and become who I really am! I appreciate it more than you'll ever know.

*HUG*

Sincerely,
Dawn (or Dennis ;) Take your pick)


---------

Dear Dennis/Dawn,

thank you so much for the kind words. I am so happy for you!!!! It takes a lot of courage to cross the gender line.

I'm sure you feel more free now, don't you? That's because you are letting the music inside you out! That's what life is all about my love.

Once I finish writing my first book I hope to have one big convention where girls from all across the country can come, dress up, and be themselves. After all, girls just want to have fun right? It'll be a dream come true. A place where girls can gather with out society's harsh judgment.

thank you so much for writing to me. I wish you the best in your adventures and hope you come back to share your stories with me in the future.

Sparkle Gurl, Sparkle!
-A