Thursday, June 3, 2010

Does size Matter?

Today's viewer mail comes from Egypt.

please help
Firstly, you are very cute and beautiful, i like your videos.

Dear, i will ask you a question but please don't misunderstand me i'm just need your opnion, i don't have any sexual experience and my marriage is after one week so please answer me...

My penis length is 6.3 inches (16 cm) , and it's width is 5.5 inches (14 cm), please let me know if this size is good or not ????

I expect you will answer me with ( size doesn't matter the most important is what can you do with it ),

but i need to know what hot girls prefer.

Thanks
M
Egypt


Dear M,

there is nothing to be worried about. I think the most important thing to focus on here is how she feels about you. If she loves you she will help you and teach you how she likes her body touched, kissed, and penetrated.

Your penis size sounds wonderful. Put some confidence behind it and you will be a great lover. Bigger isn't always better. Trust me, I've been with bigger and things just didn't fit right. There is a lot you can do with your size. you should feel lucky.

And always remember that you have two hands. you can do amazing things with them in bed as well. oh and also your tongue, make sure to use that as well.

congratulations on your wedding.
much love
-A