Friday, July 9, 2010

Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend!



We were listening to our iTunes on random and suddenly Paul Simon's "Diamonds on the Soles of Her Shoes" came on. Our feets started moving and there was no stopping our shoulders. We love that song, so much so that we thought "why not download the karaoke version and give it a go?"

That's what we ended up doing. We had a blast singing this song. I'm no Paul Simon but I gave it a shot.

This song always makes me think of NY in the summer for some reason.

I think it'll speak to anyone who's ever had to make lemonade out of the lemons life has thrown at them. In other words it speaks the the person who has ever felt poor and STILL found a way to feel good about the choices they were yet to make.

No matter rick or poor the answer always lies in LOVE!

I hope you like it

To listen click HERE
(sounds better with headphones on)

Have a great weekend!