Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sing Along!

Photo by www.michaeljcargill.com

This week I got an email from the guys in my old cover band. They want to get together for a one night only concert.

We weren't the best but the concerts were so much fun. Sometimes we would get people from the audience on stage!

I thing we might just have a one night only crazy concert in 2011!!!


I love to sing. I know I can be a bit pitchy but I don't care. To me I don't sing to make money, I sing because I love to do it. And I love watching the audience singing along having a great time.

That's why one of my pass times is to sing on top of karaoke tracks in my bedroom. I know I'm not going to win the "you are the coolest man on earth award" who cares. You got to do what you love in life, right?

Here are some of the sweet disasters from the past.
I think some are decent enough if you drink a few beers first. lol

Oh, they sound better if you put headphones on since I recorded them using Garageband on a Mac

Every song is a story. It's a story of emotion.


Bon Jovi's - "Who Says You Can't Go Home?" is such a fun song to sing. makes me feel like I'm coming home. click HERE

Paul Simon's - "Diamonds on the Soles of her Shoes" is one of my favorite songs that makes me think of NY in the summer time. click HERE

Sam Sparro's "Black and Gold" is the epitamy of cool. I just love this track. Had to give it a try click HERE



This is a gem. I found a LIVE recording of my band and I doing Kelly Clarkson's "Since You Been Gone". The sound is not that great and the ending is poop, but the beginning is pretty fun. Just listen to the fun the audience was having! click HERE