Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy MudDay

mudbig

One of my favorite beauty pampering treats is to apply a warm mud mask. Sometimes I go all out and cover my entire body and I lay in the tub feeling the warm cleansing feeling of mineral mud while playing a soothing Yoga CD.

mask

There is something so sensual about being completely naked yet fully covered in warm mud. It's like the earth is making love to your body! Well, there is nothing very sensual about the photo of me above. Actually, it looks like someone went number two on my face. lol

To get back on track, I included a bunch of sexy photos I found on google of hot mud people. Just because it's Monday!

Happy Mud-day!

2660257237_1a1bca0633

My favorite mud thus far is by AHAVA. Details below.

dead-sea-mineral-mud-05621095303
Dead Sea Mineral Mud to buy click HERE

Winner of Shecky's Beauty at its Best 2009 "Best Wonder Product"

Rich, black mineral mud, harvested from the banks of the Dead Sea, is comprised of layer upon layer of sedimentary clay formed over thousands of years. Captured within is an extremely high concentration of minerals, scientifically proven to be essential in maintaining healthy skin. Ahava Black Mineral Mud works deep to clean, purify and restore the skin’s natural moisture balance, leaving it smooth, radiant and revitalized.

Approved for Sensitive Skin. Allergy Tested. Dermatologically Tested

Directions:
Spread generously over body (avoid wounds), then rinse off after 7-15 mins. Mud may be heated for maximum benefit. CAUTION: Test the temperature of the mud before use.



MUD_37stock-photo-naked-man-covered-in-mud-35380966
55291286

Britain Glastonbury Festival Jackson Reax
galsto-mud
img_0081