Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I Beweave Der B No Mo Tears

Yesterday was a day of crying. Cried in the morning, cried in the afternoon, and cried at night. They were tears over a very special man in my life. Saying goodbye is one of the toughest things to do. When words cannot express how much someone means to you, tears take over. And so I cried and cried some more.

So I reached out on FB for a little pick-me-up

fb cry

Those comments made me smile. Thanks guys.

FB support was a good start, booze took it from there. After a whole bottle of the finest champagne...
KORBEL CHAMPAGNE

I don't remember crying anymore... that's because I passed out.

Oh, but before passing out I do remember watching this classic video sent to me by my dear roommate. I do Beweave it made me feel a little better. Thanks Jason.



Thanks everyone for you support. There will be no tears today... well, at least not until I get rid of this hangover, which is making me want to cry ;-)