Friday, October 8, 2010

Wiigging Out!



A couple of days ago I watched the above super cute video of a very hot young man, Craigery Morgan, lip-synching to a skit from Saturday Night Live's "Surprise Party."

Since then it seems the video has gone viral and will probably hit over 100k by the end of the day today.

I love Kristen Wiig (the voice in the skit), she's probably the best thing about SNL lately.

Now, it seems some gays can't enjoy a sexy guy with muscles lip synching to a female voice. Just read one of the comments left on Queerty.com

"He was hot till I pressed play and he literally ripped his balls to shreds before my eyes. I don't see the point in getting that buff to be that ladylike. False advertising."

It always amazes me how people place masculinity and femininity in boxes, as in "you're either one or the other."

I say do your thang Miss Morgan! If you are man enough to lift weights then you sure are man enough to have some Wiig fun.

ps- If you ever decide to do full out drag let me know and I'll personally let you borrow one of my wigs.