Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Being Called A Jew Hating Faggot

Jamie_2009calendar.indd

There are a lot of things in life that I hate: back pain, getting explosive diarrhea, getting a fortune cookie without a fortune. Really? A fortune cookie without a fortune is nothing but a crappy cookie.

But I digress. So you can imagine when someone left a comment on our GenderFun YouTube channel today insinuating that I hate Jews AND that I'm a Faggot I could not let this one slide.

Picture 2

So I sent this person a message which turned into an interesting exchange:

GenderFun: why would you leave such a hateful comment on my channel?

blackisrealites85: becaue you hate jewish people

GenderFun: I think you are mistaken. I have 2 friends in my videos that are Jewish.

This video
and
This video

Not to mention that one of my current roommates is Jewish. He's been my roommate for over a year now.

blackisrealites85: ask them about what the torah and talmud say
about you gays if they are jewish

GenderFun: all three of my Jewish friends are gay and very happy individuals.
you on the other hand don't seem very happy.

why are you not happy?

blackisrealites85: did you ask them about the talmud and torah

GenderFun: this is not about them. it's about you.
you left hate speech on my channel.
why would you do that?
why did you feel compelled to start a conversation with me by insulting me?

And that's as far as it went. He didn't reply after that.
By the looks of the comments on his channel, he's left hateful comments on other people's videos/channels as well.

Haters that don't know why they hate are like fortune cookies without a fortune, they are nothing but a crappy cookie.

OH, and you know which Jew friend I forgot to mention? The amazing Soce who was kind enough to be in one of my videos last year and whom Amnesia sings on a couple of tracks in his latest album. Don't be cheap and get his new album today! click here

Mazel Tov