Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Lets Get High

I didn't go to business school so I'm basically teaching myself what I need to know in order to launch my own freelance business. It's been a long road yet I have plenty to learn. That being said I'm learning that although I may have to plan for savvy consumers chances are many if not most consumers are usually HIGH AS BALLS WHEN SPENDING MONEY!

Enter The Sky Heel which will be the tallest shoe available to regular customers and is so high that few footwear manufacturers, until now, would dare to make them.

heels


The good news, you can bag yourself a pair for less than $100. The bad news is that you will need the money you save on the shoes to go towards your medical bill when you fall flat on your face ;-)

But hey, don't worry, maybe then you'll be able to qualify for some medical marijuana.