Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sweet Denise

Denise


Today's viewer mail comes from the lovely Denise from outside Los Angeles.

She writes:

I must admit that "this" (cross dressing) has all been somewhat of a puzzle for me to figure out. I grew up in Chicago in the 60's and 70's (I'm 52) in a large, loving, albeit strict household. (5 kids, 2 parents) To give you an idea of how strict was strict, my father campaigned door to door neighborhood for George Wallace when he ran for president in 1968. Yep, he was that kind of person.

Why am I telling you this? Because there's nothing in my background that would have led me to believe that one day I would long to dress up in women's clothes, wear make-up....

As you stated in your YouTube video, "who does it hurt if boys/guys want to dress up in women's clothes?" Well, hopefully no one.

-----
Amen Denise! I think the only person you are hurting is yourself IF you have a desire to cross dress and you deny that desire. I'm so happy you found freedom in dressing up. That's what it's all about: Having fun with you gender expression! Kudos to you my lovely Denise. And thank you from the bottom of my heart for writing in. big hugs. - A