Monday, December 13, 2010

Transform Into Your Girl Self

Today's viewer mail comes from the lovely Alex.

He writes:

Hey Amnesia or Adrian name is Alex. I'm a crossdresser one of the many 9 million perhaps? By the way I'm latino as well. I don't usually come forward to say it as I keep it discreet but for some reason seems its easier to come out and tell you because we both come from similar backgrounds. Eventhough I honestly don't know you but I'm sure your an amazing person. I ran into your videos by accidents after looking for male to female transformations.

Great stuff just opened my eyes to totally different avenues. Nonetheless ill keep it short till the meantime, do you do transformations for individuals I'm sure there must be some type of cost to it. I really want to take my inner girl out and your experience would help. I hope I came to the right place. Thanks.

-------

Hola Alex y Alessandra,
thank you for taking the time to write to me. Gracias!
Glad to hear we are both part of the same families, the Latino familia, and the Cross dressing familia!!! ARRIBA!!! CALIENTE!

The answer to your question is "in the near future." I'm currently working on setting up my freelance photography business (Transformphotos.com) which I will tie into the fun that is GenderFun.com. This way gentlemen such as yourself can get some practice in all things fem with me and Amnesia by your side cheering you on - helping with you hair, make up, etc.

Here is what the physical studio space is starting to look like where the transformations will take place

DSC_0115 copy
Beauty Corner
You'll also be able to walk away with a photo set of your beautiful female self. Perhaps even a photo of both of you AND your female self TOGETHER like me and Amnesia did a while back.
Amnesia & Adrian - Final Collection

Just between you and I, I enjoy being in front of the camera as my female self Amnesia Sparkles, after all she's been in my life since 1997, but what many people don't know is that I get an even bigger thrill behind the scene helping others cross dress.

There's a lot to consider with a start-up and we're not ready yet but keep checking back over at GenderFun.com for updates. Or sign up to the mailing list and I'll let ya know when we are up and running.

Thanks again for writing to us, I'm looking forward to assisting you in your transformation Alex... and getting to know Alessandra!