Monday, January 10, 2011

Floating Towards Our Destiny



Saturday I caught the tail end of the movie Forrest Gump on TV. That movie never fails to make me cry. In almost every single scene I'm either laughing or crying.

One of my favorite quotes is when Forrest says:

"I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental-like on a breeze, but I, I think maybe it's both. Maybe both is happening at the same time."

Then the movie ends like it started, with a single white feather floating in the breeze. awwwww.

Speaking of feathers.

I'm totally digging this Feather print one-shoulder dress.


4392


It looks comfortable and fun to wear.
And the fact that it's only $22.80 is simply awesome.
I found the feather dress over at Body Central by chance... or was it destiny?
To see details click HERE