Sunday, January 9, 2011

NEW Drag Race

drag race

I've become aware that some peeps would like to see me and Amnesia compete in the TV show Rupaul's Drag Race.

The only thing I have to say about that is that I would love to do some TV work but competing in a drag show is not something that appeals to me.

That being said, I love and respect the contestants on Rupaul's drag race. They are usually outstanding at the art of drag.

Here is a look at this season's contestants. FUN FUN FUN.


New Season Premieres January 24 at 10PM. DON'T MISS IT!

ps -
Now, if you REALLY want to see me on Rupaul's Drag Race then nothing is stopping you from flooding the Logo Network with emails telling them to have me as a guest. I would love to sprinkle a bit of Amnesia on the show, if they were to have me.
You can email the production team that makes the show over at World of Wonder. This way it's more about YOU being part of Amnesia's journey. I'm more comfortable with that idea ;-)