Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Pick A Cover

This past weekend I started putting together my residency application for the MacDowell Colony. It is there that I hope to finish writing my first book.

I would love nothing more than to spend 2-3 weeks putting the final touches on the book while in a cabin in the majestic New Hampshire countryside. IT WOULD BE A DREAM COME TRUE!!!

So far writing has been a wonderful experience. The book is not only going to be silly and fun, but like a trip to the countryside, it will be a return to nature... the most intimate and beautiful aspects of human nature.

What I love the most about writing this book is that I get to mention so many of the beautiful souls that have helped me and touched me along my journey. Of course I hope to include some stories about the wonderful GenderFun family we've created.

The youtube subscriptions keep growing as well as the number of good folk that visit this humble site. I know it sounds cheesy but I love you guys. I love the fact that you guys "get it." That's why at the end of the day the book is not just for me but it's for you.

I would love to get your input on which book cover you like best. I love the idea of you walking into a book store pointing to the book and telling your friend "I picked that cover." That would be so cool. Feel free to give me as much constructive criticism as you like.

thank you and
MWUAH




book cover2_lw