Monday, February 21, 2011

My Fashion Week Picks

APTOPIX Fashion Anna Sui Fall 2011
(Anna Sui)


I just came back from New York Fashion Week ... ok, I didn't actually physically go to it, but I did attend via yahoo.com photo slideshow.

Fashion Betsey Johnson Fall 2011
(Betsey Johnson)


Here are some of my favorite designs from this season.

Fashion Prabal GurungAPTOPIX Fashion Prabal Gurung
(Prabal Gurung)

Zang ToiCarolina Herrera Fall 2011 Fashion Show, NY
(Zang Toi, Carolina Herrera)

Monique Lhuillier Fall 2011 Fashion Show, NYMonique Lhuillier Fall 2011 Fashion Show, NY
Monique Lhuillier Fall 2011 Fashion Show, NY
(Monique Lhuillier)

Badgley Mischka Fall 2011 Fashion Show, NYBadgley Mischka Fall 2011 Fashion Show, NY
(Badgley Miscka)

APTOPIX Fashion Elie Tahari Fall 2011Michael Kors
(Elie Tahari, Michael Kors)

Fashion Isaac Mizrahi Fall 2011Fashion Isaac Mizrahi Fall 2011
(Isaac Mizrahi)

Oscar De La Renta
(Oscar De La Renta)







To see the 70 plus designers click HERE