Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Transforming A Space

before and after


This past weekend we continued putting together the GenderFun Studios. We painted the entrance door a beautiful shade of pink that brightens my heart. The picture doesn't do it justice. The color is so rich up close.

The only thing missing from this picture now is a director's chair in front of the vanity. I ordered one from Director's Chair Showcase and hope to receive it in the mail in the next week or so. WOOT WOOT!!

chair

Once the chair arrives I hope to film the "confessionals" for Getting Amnesia episodes #2 and #3!! The episodes are pretty much edited, we just need Amnesia to step in and sprinkle each episode with her take on her adventures. YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THE NEXT FEW EPISODES!!!!

For the past four and half months I've been putting in a lot of work but things are finally starting to take shape. There is still a lot of work to be done before officially launching TransformPhotos.com, opening the GenderFun doors to makeovers, AND finish writing our first book, but as anyone who is self employed knows it takes a lot of preparation to get a startup business off the ground. And it will take a lot of friends to keep the business running. Fortunately for me, I am lucky to have a great deal of supportive people in my life. THAT is something I never take for granted, and something Amnesia reminds me of every day.

Thank you,
-A