Monday, March 21, 2011

Go Down The Hole

Picture 4

I'm 48 pages into "Alice in Genderland" the first memoir by a crossdresser who is not content to live behind closed doors. All I have to say is that it never ceases to amaze me the predicament people get themselves into when they let others define how they should live their own lives.

The lead character, Richard J Novic, is so curious about what it feels like to be a girl yet because of the times (late 70s-mid 80s) he goes about finding out in the worst way possible. He describes the experience as being similar to Alice going down the rabbit hole. Fortunatly the reader can take the plunge with Novic from a much safer distance.

If you're looking for an eye opening and entertaining Summer read may I suggest you get this book.

I would love to know how you feel about it.

To get book click HERE