Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ooh La Baby

galia

Last week my talented violinist friend Bjorn DelaCruz who played at the Kennedy Center last year, got a last minute invitation to play with the very sensual and fun Galia Arad.

It was my first time at a Galia concert. I didn't know what to expect. I won't go into detail since you had to have been there to feel the love but I will say this. Galia Arad can command a stage. Her sensual tone, friendly banter, and heartwarming honesty make you wish she'd stay on stage till the sun comes up.

Naturally I had to run home and get her latest album "Ooh La Baby"

"Ooh La Baby" is the perfect Spring CD to listen to while drinking a latte and eating a croissants on a park bench... or stay in bed all day with a special someone ;-)


Get it at

itunes
Amazon