Thursday, March 3, 2011

Polk My Dot

dot

YAY for fabric flowers! You might remember that last week I ordered fabric flowers to accessories my shoes.

I was sooo pleased with the flowers I got from www.SaraMonica.com that today I went back for more. This time I used my 10% discount I got from my last purchase in order to get the above beauty.

I think this flower will go perfectly with the red polka dot dress Amnesia wore in the Gender Fun documentary (below).


For that same outfit I got a purse from www.SandbbAccessories.com that I love!

So girls, if you are looking for accessories I strongly recommend you visit Sara and Shelly's sites (links above). Not only are their product great, they are good people too. And we all know good people are hard to find that's why I stick to them like white on rice.