Thursday, March 31, 2011

Setting the Record Straight

I can't tell you how many times I've gotten emails telling me that I'm "an inspiration."
Come on guys/girls, you need to cut it out with this "inspiration" stuff.
Just today I got an email saying that I was "brave."

I don't know how brave you think I am, I'm just trying to live my life the best I can while making myself and others happy.

I know some people think crossdressing is disgusting and weird but to me its more weird the fact that people think that a man shouldn't be allowed to wear a skirt. I just don't see the harm in crossdressing. On the contrary, it's FUN!

I think a lot of crossdressers put too much pressure on themselves. They feel like it's a secret that weighs on them. I can understand that, BUT, when you see crossdressing as an extension of yourself and not something that entirely defines who you are then it's just not a big deal.

Crossdressing can be a way of meditating. Meditation takes you to another realm, and that is what crossdressing can do as well.

Some of you may want to spend more time than others "meditating" and that's totally fine. You might even decide you want to transition. That is a journey on it's own.

At the end of the day people just need to be informed about how innocent and harmless crossdressing really is. People need to know that it is perfectly fine to be a woman AND for a man to wear a dress if he wishes. Spreading that awareness is what I aim to do with this website.

There is nothing "weak" about exploring your femininity. If anything, I think it takes a much stronger and confident man to wear a dress. It might not be everyone's cup of tea but don't let their opinions take away your happiness.

You are beautiful inside and out, with or with out make up.

Always remember that.

much love
-A