Topic Directory

ADRIAN

1) I TURNED MEN INTO WOMEN FOR SEVEN YEARS, HERE IS WHAT I LEARNED, PART I


2) Why Men Come to Me to Be Transformed Into Women (2016)


3) AMERICAN IDOL My 2002 audition (2:20 minute mark)


4) My prank on Simon Cowell (2002)


5) 20 YEARS OF AMNESIA (how my drag journey began)


6) TRANSITION UPDATE (2023)


7) MY IMMIGRANT STORY


8) THEATER SAVED MY LIFE


9) MY NOT SO HAPPY EARLIER YEARS


10) OUT IN CORPORATE AMERICA 


11) MY FIRST TIME WEARING A BIKINI AT THE BEACH (2022)


12) MY RELATIONSHIP WITH MEN:

  1. Whats it Like to Date Me? 
  2. The Grindr Effect 
  3. The Male Gaze 
  4. Straight Guys, Who's Coming to Dinner 
  5. Can Men be Friends with a Trans Person? 
  6. They Want Sex from us While They Watch us Die 
  7. Married Guy Looking for ANY Transwoman 
  8. Men Who Love Femininity 
  9. Shame and Fear, Dating Femmes 
  10. Covid, Kids on HRT, BLM, and the Men i've Slept with
  11. Dating Someone 19 Years Younger 
  12. Becoming My Dog Slave 
  13. The Sexy Funny Privilege 
  14. Young Men Pillow Talk
  15. Friend, Love, or Boyfriend Part I
  16. Friend, Love, or Boyfriend Part II
  17. Friend, Love, or Boyfriend Part III
  18. Friend, Love, or Boyfriend Part IV
  19. Before you Hire a Sex Worker, Read This 
  20. Sex with Men, Not My Top Priority 


Gender Roles

STOP Blaming Straight Women and Own Your Actions
BEFORE YOU TRANSITION READ THIS
Pronouns
In the Closet, part I
"You're not a Woman," Fighting Words 


Crossdressing


What to Wear at a Pride Parade
Do your Really want to be a Woman? Some say, Not Really
Do you want to know a secret about the male-to-female makeovers I give?
Transitioning
Am I taking Hormones?
In Regards to Electrolysis
Is Crossdressing an Addiction?
Misunderstanding of Passing
How to Cross Dress In Public
What is the REAL FEAR Really?
Mom, Dad, I'm Straight, and I enjoy Wearing Women's Clothes
Should I Wear My Sister's Clothes Behind Her Back?
A Different Crossdressing Story
Are U Man Enough to Be a Lady?
Talking About Crossdressing
Message to Mothers of Crossdressing Teens
Crossdressers Filmed Themselves Shopping Alone
Crossdressers Under Fire
The Moment your Spouse Learns about Your Secret Life
Conquering Your Fears
Shopping in the Woman's Section
Living as a Woman for Almost a Whole Week

Sexuality

Am I An Orgy Person?

Do People Believe You are Fake?
Why the ARTS are Important for Girls like Us
Why Fire Island Must Exist
I Learned to Surrender on my way Home 
Are YOU a Liar?
Are You Feeling Anxious?
Here's the Truth part I
Here's the Truth part II
Just Do It
Topless Women, Shirtless Men, Awareness and Intention
The Admiration Addiction Generation
Do You Talk to Yourself?
Your Crossdressing Legacy
The Journey Home
God Wears Heels?
Why am I Still Here?
Are You Happy?
Are You Running Out of Hope?
The House of SEX, FEAR, and GRATITUDE!
The Meaning of Life
Are You Living a Lie? The "REAL YOU"
Do you Feel Self-Conscious?
Do people not take you seriously?

Politics

I Have Solved the Gender Gap, You're Welcome 
ABORTION?
Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Fight Prop 8, Get a SEX CHANGE
GAYS Save the Economy
Tranny Trigger Warnings and Gay, I mean, Happy Safe Places
Having Sex in Trump Country


Random

What is the Difference between a Drag Queen, a Trans Woman, and a Transvestite?
Are you a Charity Case? NOT
My History of dressing in Femme
What was your FIRST CAR?
Androgyny, A Feverish Dream or Beautiful Reality?
Is there Somebody for Everyone?
Are U "hard to get to know?
What do U Do when Not Masturbating?
Ban the Burqa in Ground Zero?
I'm Straight! Put THAT on the Cover...
Our Mother
When We Speak Espanol
Obama Tells Women to Cut off Husban's Penis
Susan Boyle, and Miss California.
Warhol was Wrong!!!
What Do You Do?
Do you like body hair?
Would you let a man you've never met buy you a dress?
 

Popular Posts