Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What I Want For My Bday

walk

As I mentioned earlier, TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!

I know, I don't look a day over 15 ;-)

There is a lot I want for my birthday, BUT on top of my list is HELPING SOMEONE IN NEED... and for you to help me help someone.

First a short story:

Back in 2005 Amnesia was featured in a NY Magazine called NEXT Magazine. This was a huge surprise to us.

As soon as Amnesia saw herself in those glossy pages she sent a letter to the editor. She may or may not have said in the letter that she would sleep with someone if they hired her...the letter got her the job.

It was THEN that the editor picked her to interview DOLLY PARTON!!!! AMNESIA ALMOST DIED FROM EXCITEMENT.

DOLLY PARTON!!!!

The editor and I are no longer at the magazine. We don't see each other as often but we still keep in touch.

This is where you can help me help someone on my BIRTHDAY. The former editor is doing the New York AIDS Walk next month. I would love love love it if you could donate what you can to help fund AIDS research, and help out my buddy the editor.

To donate please click HERE

Thank you thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Much.


Oh, and here is that fun Dolly interview with Amnesia




Here is the full article Amnesia wrote for NEXT Magazine.