Friday, May 20, 2011

Male Drag

white

If you read this blog regularly you know that I usually post about women's fashion and the dresses I buy for my alter-ego Amnesia.

Today I'm tapping into my male side and I'm thrilled about the above look from ZARA


COLOURED SKINNY JEANS 59.9 USD
SLUBBED SLEEVELESS T-SHIRT 15.9 USD
STRUCTURED FASHION BLAZER 189.0 USD
COLOURED BELT 39.9 USD
PLAIN VOILE SHIRT 39.9 USD

For details on the items above click HERE

Tomorrow I have a wedding and I'll probably be looking like I did when I went to the Opera last month (pic below)

Going to the Opera

I have to say, I enjoy buying guy clothes but nowhere as much as I like buying women's clothes. Very few things thrill me as much as buying women's shoes. To me women's shoes are a work of art.
And the higher the heel the bigger the challenge!!

What do you like best, men's or women's clothes?