Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Power of the Mustache

Traditionally women get to express themselves with makeup, transforming their faces as they wish. What about us guys huh? How does the traditional guy get to express himself in the face area? That's right, with facial hair. More specifically with a good ol mustache.

One of my favorite mustaches is that of my favorite artist Salvador Dali!!!

salvador_dali_flower_moustache

This week, as you may already know, I decided to sport my own mustache. It's still in it's infant stage... and it will have a short life since I most likely be shaving it off this weekend in order to turn myself into my female self, but as I looked in the mirror today I starting feeling like Bruce from Family guy. lol




Also, I can't help but to be thinking of sea horses

imagesCAGC7Q9X



yep, that's a Napoleon Dynamite reference. You haven't seen that movie? Run out and get it today!!!


If you ever feel like the world is closing in on you, try growing a mustache, it will change your life.... well, maybe not your life but it will change your face ;-)

If you're like my Dr friend, who is genetically unable to grow a mustache, then buy one at a costume shop and wear it for a whole day. You will be a ROCK STAR I tell ya!