Sunday, August 7, 2011

Anne is Catwoman, Really?


catwoman

By now you've heard that Anne Hathaway will be playing Catwoman in the new Batman movie The Dark Knight Rises.

Now, I love Anne, heck she's a friend of a friend of mine but CATWOMAN???? Really?

I don't know.

We are talking about the same girl who was in The Princess Diaries. Now she's going to play a psychopathic man eating kitty cat?

I think I would have rather seen Charlize Theron as cat woman. Judging by the Aeon Flux trailer Charlize looks like she can kick some ass.

There have been many actresses who have played the part of Catwoman but by far, hands down, the one that was the best was none other than the smoking hot Michelle Pfeiffer!!!!

OH HOW I MELT EVERY TIME I SEE HER SCENES AS CATWOMAN!!!

Just look at HER



She's an animal.



MEOW

Will Anne have the ass kicking attitude Michelle had? We'll just have to wait and see.