Monday, August 22, 2011

LUCY I'M HOME

Photo0598

I'm a FOSTER PARENT

Say hello to Lucy.
DSC_0031pet

Lucy was in a home with another rescued shelter dog and he attacked her more than once. So I offered to keep her until she gets adopted.

DSC_0159pet

I'm treating her wounds and giving her medicine.

She loves the little bed I made from my old comforter just for her.

DSC_0037pet

I got her yesterday while volunteering taking photos at a fundraiser community outreach event.


Lucy is the best. She even made it on the LOCAL NEWS!! She's the first dog you see in this report.

ny1 still

To see video click HERE

She's such a good girl.

There's a nice couple interested in taking Lucy home. Her adoption is pending. We'll keep you updated.

I'll keep her safe until we find Lucy a home.

UPDATE:

Today Lucy and I got to play a little game of Tug of War. She beats me every time

;-)