Wednesday, August 3, 2011

YAY Bradley is Back!

brad

Bradley might just be Gender Fun's biggest fan! We've published her fun photos twice in the past. HERE and HERE

And we can't get enough of them!!!

This time Bradley writes:

I thought I'd share a few pics of friends and myself out and about at a couple of events recently...

Totally awesome.....back in March I had the opportunity of a lifetime to go with friends to San Francisco to a fetish fashion ball and party called the Von Guttenberg.
For a local Canadian gurl who lives just northeast of Toronto, it was a pretty exotic destination! I finally got to see the Golden Gate bridge! (a lifetime dream)

I thought dressing in a nautical theme would be appropriate! (above)

brad3

Then later in the year, back in May, my friends and I got together again in Toronto for Torture Garden, an event celebrating all things alternative and fetish and well, just fun!

brad4

We all had a great time and met many wonderful people from all over the world there, including a lovely German couple.
My gorgeous friend Melissa, the blonde on the left and yours truly the airline stewardess for "Fet Air" posed with one of the lovely Germans....oh those kinky Germans! lol

brad2


WONDERFUL!!!!!! THANK YOU BRADLEY!!!!! WE LOVE THE PHOTOS AND WE LOVE YOUR STORIES! KEEP'EM COMING!!!






For guidelines on how to submit your photos click HERE

To see other photo submissions from fabulous GF viewers click HERE