Tuesday, September 27, 2011

JLo Pregnant Again?

I feel as if I have permission to gossip about JLO's Fiat commercial being that she and I share the same last name (my father's last name is Lopez but I go by my mother's last name Acosta).

Have you see it?

Cute right?

But there are a few things that I was like "WHAAAAAA???""

Like for example I'm not crazy about her shorts. They look huge! And they are so high it looks like they might strangle her.

jlo

The other thing is...uhmmm, is she pregnant again? Why does she look like she's a bit wide around the waist?

jlo2

And yes she does dent the hood of the car when they put her on it. But I'm sure the Fiat has the kind of body that bounces back up.

jlo3

Don't get me wrong I'm not hatin, I'm just saying that there is something off about this commercial. I can't put my finger on it. I'm sure it was fun to be a part of but will it get Americans to buy Fiats?

You be the judge