Saturday, January 28, 2012

Alexis's First Time

Alexis

Say hello to Alexis.
Alexis and I met via the internet some time in the Summer of 2011.
Alexis is 23 and was born male. She lives her life as a male, but she's been itching to come out lately, and show the world what she's got.

She came over to my studio for the first time in October of last year where I gave her an improptu crash course on how to walk in heels. I also let her play in my closet with my dresses. Fortunately she is about my same dress and shoe size. I even helped her select a wig since she had yet to buy her own.

Recently she expressed to me that she would love for me to do a full makeup transformation from boy to girl on her. I jumped at the opportunity since this will be one of the services I will be offering once I officially launch my photography business www.TransFormPhotos.com

She arrived late last Saturday so I only had time to do a quick clean makeup application, which looking back at it now turns out to have worked perfectly. I had the shoes and a dress picked out for her, the studio backdrop and lights ready, and my camera batteries charged.  This would be it, Alexis's debut.

Ladies and Gentlemen, here are some of the results of Alexis's FIRST time in head to toe full girl mode.

She was thrilled with the results!

I personally think she looks stunning!!


Alexis
Alexis


Alexis

Alexis