Thursday, February 16, 2012

IDOL TOP 12

It's no secret that since my appearance on the first season of American Idol I've followed the show. Back in 2005 I did an American Idol Contestant predictions article for NEXT Magaine. Last year I picked my TOP TEN.
And this year even though we are still in the top 40 I went ahead and already picked my favorite 12 contestants (below).

Did your favorite make the list?



Jessica Sanchez
Jessica Sanchez

Elise Testone
Elise Testone

Eben Christian Franckewitz
Eben Christian Franckewitz


Reed Grimm
Reed Grimm

Phillip Phillips Jr.
Phillip Phillips Jr.

Lauren Gray
Lauren Gray

Joshua Ledet
Joshua Ledet

Jen Hirsh
Jen Hirsh

Heejun Han
Heejun Han

Deandre Brackensick
Deandre Brackensick

David Leathers, Jr.
David Leathers, Jr.

Colton Dixon
Colton Dixon