Monday, April 30, 2012

The Gossip

I don't really hang out with a click of friends. I have individual friends that I spend time with. Meaning, I hang out with a handful of people but they are not friends between them. They know of eachother but only on the surface, the basics, stuff you can find on Facebook about a person. I know them on a more personal one-on-one basis. It never fails that when I'm hanging out with one of my friends they will volunteer their opinions about another one of my friends. Sometimes those opinions are not very nice. The thing is, I don't tell them what the other person has said about them in return. So I walk away thinking that if ever I got all my friends in a room, took the stage, got on the mic, and told everyone what everyone else is saying about them it would be one messy and interesting party. Oh Gossip.