Friday, April 27, 2012

NEW MUSIC

Screen shot 2012-04-18 at 11.30.41 PM 
(CD cover by Adrian Acosta) 

I love it when someone recommends new music to me. I also love recommending music, especially when I had a part in filming bits of an artist's music video.

I am thrilled to introduce you to a wonderful and kind friend of mine, the very talented Adam Rio.

Rio has recently release his first single "Dance to Billie Jean" from the EP "Never Know", available on iTunes and Amazon on May 1, 2012.

Rio says:
"My songs are very personal. They're not meant to be the kind of songs you play at a party with all your friends. They're more likely to resonate on a one-to-one level. And each one tells a specific story. They're stories from my life. And I think that there are people out there with whom the stories will resonate.


I'm not trying to be the hip new thing. I'm motivated by sounds and stories that tell about my life. I want to be honest." 

What I like about Rio's music is that it gently glides you into an introspective state which you can reach in the comfort of your own bedroom or while wearing headphones and strolling on a busy sidewalk. 

Take a break from your day today. Take a deep breath and let Adam Rio take you away.

 

Please support independent artists.


BUY THE SINGLE ON ITUNES NOW: click HERE
BUY THE SINGLE ON AMAZON NOW: click HERE

Adam Rio will donate all the proceeds from the sale of this single to Callen-Lorde Community Health Center.

Follow Adam Rio's music on Facebook click http://www.facebook.com/adamriomusic