Monday, June 18, 2012

Update

photo

How time flies. It was only yesterday that my computer died. You blink and it's almost one month later.

Well, computer's been fixed for quite some time now, and I've been meaning to update GenderFun, but the weather's been so nice that I've been spending most of my time in the physical world.

Hopefully dear friend you've been browsing the 3+ years of past posts on this here humble site. For that I thank you.

If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram you know what I've been up to so I won't bore you with the details.

I did want to stop by here and show you these fantastic Christian Louboutin heels a friend and I found in SoHo NYC today. They are to die for! The texture of the shoe is scaly just like a snake. and the gradient color is amazing in person. A real work of art. I think they were only about $1900. That's it :-)

I've really been enjoying using Instagram, the app that provides the filter in the pic. It's a quick easy way to let you see what my eyes see everyday while living in New York. Feel free to get the app and follow me. My user name is AmnesiaSparkles.

Thank you so much for stopping by, and I hope you had a wonderful Spring and are looking forward to an eventful Summer.

Please do stop by from time to time. I've received some fantastic viewer mail with photos from viewers that I will be posting.

Much love from me and Amnesia,

-Adrian