Saturday, July 28, 2012

Photo Submission, Legs For Days!

Today's viewer submission comes for the very fun and sexy Christina Lee.

  ChristinaLee_BeverlyHills4 ChristinaLee_BeverlyHills3 ChristinaLee_BeverlyHills2 

 Christina writes:

 "I took these a few weekends ago when I was out with my girls at TGirl Saturdays at Hamburger Mary's in Long Beach, CA. I am wearing a new romper with my new Wolford pantyhose! I love how they feel! Soooo good! Thanks doll!!!"

  christina_Beverly Hills 

 Christina, you and I are friends on Facebook so you probably already know that I think you are the best. But have I told you recently that you have some fantastic LEGS!!! 

GURL THOSE LEGS!!! BEAUTIFUL!

 Stay fun and sexy, baby! Thank you so much for submitting your pics.

Big hugs



 For guidelines on how to submit your photos click HERE

To see other photo submissions from fabulous GF viewers click HERE