Sunday, September 2, 2012

Grindr, The Gay App that Keeps on Teaching

Grindr Lesson #1

On August 14th, 2012 I joined Grindr.
Grindr is an app where gay men can meet.

Here is one of the lessons I've learned.

Grindr Lesson #1

Every guy on Grindr is either masculine or seeking another guy who is masculine.

I have not found one guy on Grindr seeking a feminine guy.

Also, I have not found one guy on Grinder describing himself as being feminine.

I find the fact that there are no "queens" on Grindr curious, don't you?

photo22
photo21
photo20
photo19
photo18
photo17
photo15
photo14
photo13
photo12
photo11
photo10
photo9
photo8
photo7
photo6
photo5
photo4
photo3
photo2
photo
In the 90's Paula Cole asked us " where have all the cowboys gone?"
Well Paula, it looks like they are all on Grindr.