Friday, November 16, 2012

Back in Heels, OH MAMA!

NEW BLOG

Yesterday I decided to slip into my black pumps, just for fun (pic above).

This Sunday my mom arrives from Uruguay.  She will be staying with me for a week here in New York.  This means I'll take a break from blogging next week.  I know, I know, how will you survive with out Gender related posts?  BUT WAIT, this also means MAYBE, just MAYBE I'll dress up as my alter-ego Amnesia Sparkles and shoot a video with my mom!  Mom calls Amnesia her "adopted daughter," isn't that nice?  She's also convinced that Amnesia's legs look like hers when she was younger.  I don't know about that ;-/

Have a wonderful week, and if you live in the US have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!

See you back here in a week girlfriend!


Mom and me
(mom and me)