Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Boy To Girl Flashback

Untitled

It was Halloween.  The year was 1999 or 2000 I can't quite remember. My coworker had never dressed as a girl before. I had never done a boy to girl makeover. We dove in and hoped for the best.

I think we ended up calling her Princess Bubbles, because of her bubbly personality.

So much fun.

Last year I helped transform Amber and Alexis two very lovely spirits and sexy girls. This year I have numerous girls on standby who would like me to transform them.  Soon as I finish revamping the transformation process we are going to have a blast!

I get a great deal of satisfaction from entertaining when I film videos but I get equal if not more satisfaction from seeing the smiles on my girl's faces after I'm done transforming them.

2013 is going to be a great year for transformations.