Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Pretty in Pink

pink again

This week's viewer photo submission comes from pretty in pink divalicious Donni.

ZOMGSQUIREL

Donni writes:

"I've been crossdressing for years and it wasnt until I found sites like yours that I really felt I could leave the confines of my home and start venturing out into the world. Since I have started going out my all around confidence has skyrocketed. I've made local friends and have a local community that I belong to and its a wonderful feeling.

I just wanted to drop you a few lines and a couple photos and say "Hey Thanks, You being who you are, has helped me be who I am"

Diva of Drag,
-Donni-
pinkmakeupmirror

Aww thank you Donni for sending us such a wonderful email. I'm so happy to hear that you are going out and about and meeting good people. Living your life out inspires others to do the same.

Thank you for being an inspiration Donni.

 Big big hugs!


For guidelines on how to submit your photos click HERE

To see other photo submissions from fabulous GF viewers click HERE