Friday, March 21, 2014

Look Dad, No Hands



Are you familiar with the expression "Look Dad, No Hands?" This is usually what a child says when riding a bike while not holding on to the handlebars. He's so excited, scared, and proud of himself that he can't help show off to his father or mother. It's the ultimate childhood achievement, conquering fear and danger. We are still kids at the time so naturally we want our parents to see us and hopefully approve of our triumph/s.

I can't help but to think of that same child's excitement, terror, and need of approval, when I watch videos of crossdressers who have filmed themselves shopping alone. "LOOK, NO HANDS! I've finally ventured OUT into the real world! And as much as I tell myself I don't care what other people think of me I'm still a bit, if not a lot, scared of someone being mean to me."



I belive it's this deep underlying fear from which part of the thrill arises.

I'm no stranger to being filmed while out and about. So I know a thing or two about the thrill that comes with being in femme outside.

DAY



NIGHT



At first it does feel scary and thrilling, but once you take the fear out of the equation it gets soooo much better and way more fun.

A while back I wrote a post about How To Crossdress in Public. Read it click HERE

What have your outdoor femme experiences been like? Tell us all about it.

1 comment:

Lolita Hope said...

Where I live, I could wind up being harassed by the police, kicked out of places, raped, mutilated, tarred and feathered, tied to a tow truck and dragged to death, and the list goes on and on.