​ I Want To be a Woman, but Not REALLY



You wake up in the morning. You plant your feet firmly on the ground. You get your ass out of bed. You make your way to the bathroom for the first pee of the day.  It's going to be glorious!  Will I sit down or will I stand up to do my business, you ask yourself. This is usualy a question which only crosses the mind of somone with a penis.

"If I sit down to pee does that make me less of a man," you ask yourself. Sitting down to pee is, traditionally speaking, a feminine experience. What if I am a male and want to feel more feminine, is that a crime? It's not a crime you say? Then why do I get the feeling that something might be wrong with me? Why, as a society, have we created this binary system where it's ok for women to do some things men are not supposed to do and vise versa?

You decide to sit down to pee. You relax in the process. You realize, while the pee flows, that the world keeps spinning around the Sun. Noone died. You ask yourself, What is the big deal in men doing that which women do everyday? Why stop at "peeing like a woman?" Why not put on makeup? Why not walk in heels? Why not wear a dress? Certainly the Earth will keep revovlving around the Sun then right? Right.

As you may know, I do male-to-female makeovers where I take your regular Joe and make-him-over into a lovely lady.  I cannot begin to tell you the numerous times my clients have expressed to me how they have stopped themselves from experiencing the feminine side of life. This self-censoring is riddled with SHAME and insecurities based on what a "REAL MAN" should and should not do with his short time on Earth.  Not only are my clients stopping themselves from LOOKING like a woman but they are stopping themselves from FEELING the feminene side of life.  Day-in and day-out they wear a "masculine mask" which they feel obligated to wear.  This hurts their souls, this hurts the core of their being.  Usually, they contact me when they are done feeling hurt by this ridiculous gender binary system we live in, and are ready to set their inner feminine self free.

Many, if not most, of my clients do not want a "sex change."  They simply want to look and feel feminine.  They want to release into the "real word" their physical and emotional female representation: that "thing" they've kept secret, in many cases, for over a decade.  They want to feel FREE from this ridiculous binary gender system they were born into.  I provide a safe space where they can do so, and in the process we laugh and feel the beauty and sensuality Life provides.

In many, if not in most cases, it's not that my clients want to be "women" full time.  They simply want to experience the freedom of living Life's moments as a female without judgement.   I pride myself in providing a safe space where they can experience that very feeling.  To me, my client is beyond gender.  They are an emotional creature having a real life experience.

Gays and Transgender individuals have become very visible in the past few years.  However, when it comes to males that want to dress and feel more feminine part-time there has been little to no visibility in resent history in popular culture.  Being a crossdresser/transvestite is a valid human experience.  An experience that needs to be talked about.  At the end of the day, the Earth will revolve around the Sun whether you feel like a woman or a man.  And the most important take-away is that you are not alone in how you feel.  Like planets in our solar system, you are unique in our solar system but very similar to planets in the millions of solar systems in the universe.


Keep being your own planet and pee any which way feels right to you.








 

Popular Posts