Sunday, July 2, 2017

Newsletter June





Hi Dearest reader,

How are you?

Here is the latest news on our end: In the month of June we blogged about :

1. How has "Transitioning" affected my friendships?  
Read blog post click HERE

2. Why are the Arts important for girls like us?  
Read blog post click HERE

3. Update on my "Transitioning," Summer Reading, how we spent Father's Day, and our sexy client goes BLONDE? 
Read blog post click HERE

Me photobombing one of my girls 
as she was taking a selfie after I gave her a makeover!


In June we did  7 Male-to-Female makeovers. 



For more info on male-to-female makeovers 
click HERE


Me and the birthday girl waiting for an Uber 
after I dolled her up



In June we also did a femme Skype Session with a new girl who is 21 years old and just starting out in her crossdressing journey. We originally scheduled a 30 min session but I had so much to say that we went on for 50 mins at no additional charge. In the first half of the call I gave her the 411 on everything she will need to bring her femme self to life and make her femme self a part of her life going forward. I love coaching my girls in order for them to live a full happy life balancing their male and female lives.


I took 2 of my West Coast girls out for 
drinks after I did their makeup.  SUPER FUN!
(Sorry we can't reveal their identity) 


A sample of the beginning of a Skype session with one of my clients. I didn't record her voice during the conversation in order to protect her privacy. To learn more about the Gender Fun Skype Sessions click HERE








THE 2017 OUTFITS
click HERE

Latest video clips.  
To watch click HEREHERE, and HERE 



The Facebook Gender Fun community SPEAKS!
Learn what the community is talking about.
Request the Questions Directory (as seen in above screenshot) 
Email us at info@genderfun.com




Request the over 9000 word Travel Log
of our 17 day 2016 Crossdressing Cross Country Trip
Email us at info@genderfun.com



To read all newsletters click HERE



Thank you so much for your ongoing support.



xoxo,
--
Adrian L Acosta

aka
Amnesia Sparkles

The latest Gender Fun:
NEWS
www.Facebook.com/GenderFun
VIDEOS
https://www.youtube.com/GenderFun
PHOTOS
www.Flickr.com/photos/AmnesiaSparkles