Dog Days Of Summer Are Almost Over



Ladies and gents we are almost done with the 'Dog Days' of Summer.  Why do we call them the 'Dog Days' of Summer you ask?  The phrase comes from ancient Greek beliefs about a star.  To learn more click HERE

As you know I'm in the middle of getting Electrolysis treatments on my face and growing my head hair long.  I know, I know, I'm getting rid of hair on one part of my body and letting it grow long on another.  It's all part of my journey to feminize my appearance.  If you're curious as to how things are going you can click HERE

Summer 2018 is a year away but it is my dream and goal to be smoother in the face and be sporting long hair on my head next year when I hit the beach and pool.  But what will I wear you ask?

I've NEVER liked male swim trunks.  I detest them.  I never feel comfortable wearing male swimsuits.  The more I'm coming to terms with my gender identity the more this makes sense.

So today we asked the Facebook Gender Fun community a fun question:


To read responses click HERE



If you're curious to know my answer to the above question see below.  

Here is my latest purchases as I get ready for Summer 2018.  I know it sounds silly to plan a year in advance but when you are on a journey like myself where it will take at least a year to be hair free on my face and for my head hair to grow to the length I'd like, why not start planing now on how I will hit the beach and pool in 2018?

Here is what I bought today 


MULTI COLOR BEAD PANAMA HAT click HERE

EMBROIDERY DETAIL TOTE click HERE


KNITTED STRIPE TUNIC click HERE


CRISS CROSS WRAP TOP click HERE

MID RISE BIKINI BOTTOM click HERE



SLIP ON SKIRT click HERE

The below I already had 

Tidetell Strapless Self Adhesive Silicone Invisible Push-up Bra click HERE



Now all I have to do is not get FAT!  LOL 

Last time I took semi-naked pics of myself was in 2016 (below).  





I've slowed down my working out in 2017, however I've not gain weight.  If anything my body is now softer.  I was born with a bit of an  androgynous body, small waist and wide hips for a "guy."  And being Latino/a most of my fat goes straight to my thighs and hips.  It's the 'Lopez Effect.'  

Here's to looking forward to having fun in the Sun in 2018.  

I believe it's always important to set goals...especially when the goals involve having a great time! 

I hope you're enjoying these last days of Summer! 




 

Popular Posts