Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Newsletter August

Maria whom we transformed in 2016


Hi Dearest reader,

How are you?

Here is the latest news on our end: In the month of August we blogged about :

1. What is the Difference Between a Drag Queen, a Trans Woman, and a Transvestite?  
Read blog post click HERE

Cake Girl. see more of her click HERE

2.  Do People Believe You are FAKE?  
Read blog post click HERE


Samantha. see more of her click HERE

3. Will I wear a Bikini or a One-Piece Swim Suit? 
Read blog post click HERE

I was also overcome with emotion which prompted me to write down my feelings about the great injustice my clients face.  Read click HERE

And again overcome with emotion I wrote the following click HERE

Michele.  see more of her click HERE

4. Could I or Someone I know be Experiencing Gender Dysphoria?
Read blog post click HERE



In August we did  4 Male-to-Female makeovers. 


Me and Venus. Protecting her identity since she's in the closet

Me and Emily. Protecting her identity since she's in the closet


NEW SHOES
Do you want to see the new shoes we bought this month?  
click HERE



ELECTROLYSIS TREATMENT
I've had over 20 hours done on my face and I might need another 30-40 more hours of treatment depending on the resiliency of the hair.
See a shocking pic of my neck after a treatment click HERE


We launchd the GenderFun.com Femme Adventure 30 page Guide! 



Get a free copy 
Email us at info@genderfun.com





The Facebook Gender Fun community SPEAKS!
Learn what the community is talking about.
Request the Questions Directory (as seen in above screenshot) 
Email us at info@genderfun.com




Request the over 9000 word Travel Log
of our 17 day 2016 Crossdressing Cross Country Trip
Email us at info@genderfun.com



MY 2017 OUTFITS
click HERE

My Latest video clips.  

To watch click HEREHERE, and HERE



To read all newsletters click HERE



Thank you so much for your ongoing support.



xoxo,
--
Adrian L Acosta

aka
Amnesia Sparkles

The latest Gender Fun:
NEWS
www.Facebook.com/GenderFun
VIDEOS
https://www.youtube.com/GenderFun
PHOTOS
www.Flickr.com/photos/AmnesiaSparkles